SECURITY AGAINST FRAUD AND SCAMS
IDRIA ENERGY and its subsidiaries and partners do not accept any responsibility and / or liability for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages due to business propositions / offers pretending to be made on behalf of IDRIA ENERGY.
NOTICE TO FRAUDSTERS
It is a crime to submit a false NCNDA, IMFPA, LOI, ICPO, SGS, RWA, BCL, FCO, FALSE PROOF of FUNDS (POF) or FALSE PROOF of PRODUCT (POP).
On 15 November 2008, the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, INTERPOL, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) met and came to an agreement to protect the Commodities Industry, a fundamental part of the world’s economy.
These crimes waste time and money and the parties who send such false documents to IDRIA ENERGY will be reported, and then placed on a Public Black List and then prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Should you doubt our resolve, check out the next tab on this website!
In order to guard against these crimes, IDRIA ENERGY and partners, has established a Security & Intelligence Department headed by an Ex-FBI contractor whose duty is to vet out the submissions and requests before contracting. Due to its Zero Tolerance policy, IDRIA ENERGY, all passports submitted are checked for authenticity and validity and all IP addresses are saved.
You file a fraudulent document, you can be sure we will come after you and you will be caught. Parties who contemplate such illegal acts should be guided accordingly.
GENERAL NOTICE AND ADVICE
It has come to the notice of IDRIA ENERGY, LLC, that the name and identity of IDRIA ENERGY and its Directors are being used fraudulently in business propositions and recruitment offers.
These business propositions and recruitment offers are pretending to be made on behalf of IDRIA ENERGY and / or affiliate and partners. They may even present you a copy of our passport(s) and the registration certificates of the company(s) (which are all available on line at the government websites.
The Fraudster poses as representative of IDRIA ENERGY or its subsidiaries and seeks opportunities of business transactions related to contracts, investments etc.
The Fraudster sends initial enquiry via email and follow up with an online interview questionnaire and an offer of employment. These communications are pretending to be sent on behalf of IDRIA ENERGY. These offers request individuals to provide their identities and then inform them that their qualifications are found suitable to work. Later they may solicit the transfer of significant sums of money to pay for visa, work permits. Alternatively, they may seek that the applicant procure test product for testing and ship these to their address.
Please note that IDRIA ENERGY and affiliates never select candidates based on an online interview, and never asks for money nor fee, either directly or indirectly.
If the offer of an “opportunity” appears too good to be true, it probably is. Follow common business practice.
What to do
- Know who you are dealing with.
- Do not respond to unsolicited business propositions or recruitment offers you do not know or trust.
- Do not disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know or trust or on a website you do not trust.
- Should you have disclosed this information to somebody you do not know or trust or to a website you do not trust consider reporting the incident to your local law enforcement.
- Know that law enforcement is after big fish and you case may not be urgent to them, especially if the culprit is overseas.
- Be alert for certain suspicious signs:
- poor use of language or communications from a non-IDRIA ENERGY e-mail addresses (e.g. yahoo.com, gmail.com, hotmail.com address),
- requests for advance money,
- intitial contact through social websites such as LinkedIn or Facebook.
- Be alert for a domain used in communications.
- Do be aware of scammers sending emails layered over the @idriaenergy.com address. For example [name]@IdriaEnergy.com may not be from Idria Energy. Should you wish to contact the company, please use the "Contact" link on this website to send your email to Seya Mahvi.
- Be wary of businesses that operate out of post office boxes and do not have an address.
- Be suspicious when dealing with persons who do not have a direct telephone line and who are never in when you call, but always return your call later.
- Independently verify the legitimacy of any franchise, investment or recruitment offer before you take any decision.
- Always verify POFs and POPs, TSA, TSR; scammers in Russia now have the ability to reproduce documents that look 100% authentic and operates websites called shadows, which mimic real suppliers / vendors. Do your DD and then do it again by seeking verifications through alternative sources.
- Never, ever pay any money upfront to any suppliers, no matter what reasons they give you.
- In short, do not be complacent.
In case of any concern or query, you may contact us directly by sending us an email using this online system by clicking the Contact tab and address your request to COMPLIANCE.
SCAMS USING NNPC AS BAIT -
A word from ACC Inteligence & Research: 99.999% of the Nigerian Crude deals are FAKE!